Is it me, or are all the bunnies hibernating?

Talk about the website here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

dubchickshubby
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Is it me, or are all the bunnies hibernating?

Post by dubchickshubby »

I've had some family emergencies pop up recently, so my time spent on the browser have been limited. :?
I got here to play catch-up and it appears to be pretty quiet. Anyone out there? Getting the plows tuned instead of the cabbies? :P
Got my blower ready with a new carb. Send the white stuff! (blechh!)
Her car, my tools. It's all about sharing!
///Ocean State Dubs
'87 red/white Cabby
'92 Triple white Cabby(an 8V decked and overbored nightmare. 303 Cam baybee!)
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by Calimus »

Well, things at the TRF Headquarters have been on the down low. real low. Cristine has been sick for the last month to a bit over. Doc appt today concluded it was Walking pnumonia and signed her up for some good stuff. Cough syrup with Codine, some antibiotic and a shot in the rear to kick things off. This sould do the job, it's about a 3 year cycle for her.

I on the other hand have just been very busy with work. It's peak season in the Credit industry which means that this is the time of the year where managers make a lot of ignorant demands and do their best to ask for the impossible which always overloads the network and the workstations. For some reason this is also the start of musical cubicals where they try to move every rep in the building as many times as they can before Turkey day. So basicly I've been having so much fun, I don't know which way is up.

An before anyone (Jimmy) :P tried to say that I've dissapeared in my bike, that isn't the case either. Only rode it once in the last week. It's just been too cold/wet for the current gear that I have. Not to mention today was sporting 20+mph winds. No fun on a bike.

So thats about it. Hoping this weekend I'll do a bit more work to the cabby (the silver one) and see if maybe I can't get it to tolerate the cold long enough to do a bit of early winter server to make the wife happy. Then I'll start on the rocco engine swap.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Well I too was moved out of my building 3 weeks ago, covered parking deck is no more.

Then to kick it up a notch they decided that us having access to the building after hours through the side door that is near our cubicals was not to be, so they pulled the electronic access to the doors.

Funny thing is my card still works, and everybody else on the teams dosen't not even my manager....I told him I know why...I drive a cabby.

Then when all 3 of the evening managers were discussing this I walked by saying I'm special your snot....na na na na na na.....

I m really thinking about getting one of those 2 parking signs, parking for Irish only, or the VW parking only and placing it over the GDS reserved spot. I finaly fingerd that it ment Gol Dang Security....the barstiches.

And what with my cabby finally putting on her winter coat of fur....she is toasty warm, on the cool drive to work.
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Post by kamzcab86 »

:( Get well soon Cristine! :)

I've had Cabby issues, house issues and people issues to deal with... :roll:
lowredcabrio

Post by lowredcabrio »

Get well! :beer: , thatll make everything better ;)
My cabby is in full swing, she rarely sees a day off.
Lukai
check out my cabby here
|c|a|b|b|y| My Anti-Drug
CalAltaDubber
Frozen Guy in the Northern Country
What year is your cabby?: 1987

Post by CalAltaDubber »

I've noticed it has been quiet here lately too. But it is good to see that most of the usual suspects do look in from time to time.
Phil

'87 Cabriolet, "Topless Bunny"
'88 Cabriolet, "Posh Bunny"
'04 Golf
'12 Golf Wagon TDI
'69 Manx type Dune Buggy (New Toy)

Image Image
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member

Post by BigDaddy90Cabby »

Damn Cristine!! Hope that you get well soon...

I myself been a little out of sorts lately... I started work finally last friday after a year.... and i have pretty been working like 12 to 14 hours a day. Damn, i havent dont this much work in ......... well 12.5 months! Its really great though.. beats the hell out of sitting in a house all day! Off to the office.. you all have a great day.
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigdaddyjimmyjam
"That's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny!"
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by Calimus »

Good to hear that your happy about working again Jimmy. Though it seems very odd not having 5+ posts from ya a day :D
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
J-Dub

Post by J-Dub »

I'm still around, I just don't have much to say right now. Eat sleep work thats what it feels like right now.
dubchickshubby

Post by dubchickshubby »

Busy busy ... and here come the Holidaze!!! :shock:

FINALLY just got some sleep after 34 or so hours... Need to do a half shaft on the Dubchick's cabby. Mine is under a tarp. I'm sick to death of vacuuming water out of it! I've got mildew growing in it now. Used to it though, I had a 66 plymouth years ago that was growing mushrooms! (leak in the windshield...)

Get well Christine. Codine works wonders!
Her car, my tools. It's all about sharing!
///Ocean State Dubs
'87 red/white Cabby
'92 Triple white Cabby(an 8V decked and overbored nightmare. 303 Cam baybee!)
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member

Post by BigDaddy90Cabby »

Calimus wrote:Good to hear that your happy about working again Jimmy. Though it seems very odd not having 5+ posts from ya a day :D
I think I can manage 5 or so posts a day... here's one. :D
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigdaddyjimmyjam
"That's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny!"