Sitting Minding my own business

Did you see something that was supposed to be a car at one time and now looks like the frankenstein monster? If so take some pics of that fugly thing and post them here. This also goes for any other "rice" you may find littering the streets or shows.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Sitting Minding my own business

Post by Briano1234 »

I was sitting on the back porch and heard a tree fall out from. I couldn't see any in my yard, but then
saw this at my neighbors.

So I went over and knocked on her door to tell her, we walked to the tree and started to look at it being dry on the inside like a cork, It was such a pretty tree in the Spring and fall the leaves were always Bright Red. Well no more.

But as I was talking to her I looked up and saw the largest hornets nest I have ever seen I have heard of them being larger, but Call ORKIN I ain't getting no where near this one.

Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Sitting Minding my own business

Post by Calimus »

We had the tree in our backyard do that one several years ago. Just had a random branch weaken and split in the middle of the night. Sucks, but the tree survived.

As for the hornet city there, yea, I'd be willing to pay someone to deal with that I think. They used to make some hornet killer that could be shot from 50ft away, but I haven't looked to see if it still exists.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
NyceKarr
What year is your cabby?: 1988
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Sitting Minding my own business

Post by NyceKarr »

DAMN!!!! call Billy The Exterminator im sure he'll make a special trip....lol
Chucknyce

'88 Cabriolet
'05 Golf TDi