A Topless Cruise 2011

Have a show or other VW related event, Announce it here.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Re: A Topless Cruise 2011

Post by kamzcab86 »

Briano1234 wrote: Now I do recall the pic where she stuffed herself in the trunk.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1086&p=10705&hilit=trunk#p10705

But she has since moved the pic...And I didn't think to copy it.
Fixed. :wink:

And, wow, so many folks in ^that thread are no longer around. :(
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

Yea, there are a few of those folks no longer around. Jimmy (BigDaddy) is still in Tx. I hear from him every once in a blue moon. VW_Nick, he's still around, but doesn't have a cabby anymore. The rest, I don't know.

Sad when ya think about it, but folks move on and life changes. I'm rather amazed that many of you have stayed. I'm certainly glad that you have, but I have to say I'm rather surprised.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Calimus wrote: Sad when ya think about it, but folks move on and life changes. I'm rather amazed that many of you have stayed. I'm certainly glad that you have, but I have to say I'm rather surprised.

Well my Cabby is trying to kill me.. but I keep getting new hoses and my plumbing fixed. But are you really saying that we select few are Sticks in the mud?
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Post by kamzcab86 »

Calimus wrote:Yea, there are a few of those folks no longer around. Jimmy (BigDaddy) is still in Tx. I hear from him every once in a blue moon. VW_Nick, he's still around, but doesn't have a cabby anymore. The rest, I don't know.
Jay (J-Dub), don't know. Lucas (lowred), I do know, sold his Cab a few years ago; in fact, I "chatted" with him last year. He pops into The Car Lounge now and then. Jeff (speedtek), you can find over on TheSamba. Ironically, he sold the Audi and bought a Vanagon Westy and took a photo of said van in the same exact place he took photos of Taz, his former Cab. I thought his username looked familiar, but it wasn't until I saw that photo that I went, "Dude!! No way!! :eek: Hi, Jeff!! :mrgreen: "
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

Sticks in the mud, not at all. Time tested veterans that will never stop against the onslaught of vehicular degradation. Always sounds better when you use medium sized words :P
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C