30 days to B_A_P

Have a show or other VW related event, Announce it here.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Re: 30 days to B_A_P

Post by kuklaki »

Moljinar wrote:I'll add my $.02 as well, it was a wonderful weekend even with th e adventure of the Friday night rain (will I get wet? Will Christine get wet? How wet can William get?)

It's already a plan to attend for next year. In fact I will be back in Chattanooga in July for something and now I know of an awesome coffeeshop. not sure how to get back to it though....

Hopefully next year I'll be able to bring Buffy. If gas prices allow for that much travel.
The best coffee house is a little south of Chat. Get on I-75 and head south till you hit Cartersville, GA 8)

i laugh now about the rain and waking up soaking wet, but it wasnt very funny then nor the next day when water was in all of my bags, in my purse, etc.
i am so glad you had fun, and we'll do it all again next year too.

Juan, if you keep bringing Danny, you never have to worry about the detailing. i did love having you as the camp chef, though. You outdid us all!!
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
LittleMiss
What year is your cabby?: 1999

Post by LittleMiss »

Not hard to outdo when everyone else is sitting around with plates out and waiting for his yummy grilltop-goodness. :) :) :) :) :)

Words for next year's BAP: Scotchguard, s'mores, and something to drown out the smell of pachouli. =P

Aside from the olympic-size swimming pool that we woke up to inside our tent (a perk they forgot to mention on the packaging), there was a nice water puddle *under* our tent floor as well. It was like sleeping on a leaking waterbed. =P

Can't wait to do it again next year. =)
1999 Cabrio GLS - My First VW
*~<Work In Progress>~*
Current/Upcoming Projects:
-Camber Bolts
-New Clutch
-Convertible Motor INOP
Oneabsolute
What year is your cabby?: 1988

Post by Oneabsolute »

Hopefully I'll be sleeping in my Westy next year instead of sleeping in my father-in-laws Vanagonagon pictured respectively.

Not that I mind sleeping in his, I just want to get mine on the road.
'72 Westy
'74 Super Beetle
'81 Rabbit vert
'86 Scirocco
'88 Cabriolet
'91 GLI