EA decals

Post body issues and questions here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

joeU

EA decals

Post by joeU »

Looking for new Etienne Aigner decal for my 91 burgundy Cabby. Having problem locating them. Even a picture would help if I would need to get them made up. Any help is appreciated. VW # 155853687G-L16 :?:
1lowcab
DropTop Pimp
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by 1lowcab »

man, i have no idea where to get those.... maybe the vw dealer could get them.
If you can't beat them, drop the top and pimp by 'em!

85 Mercedes 500SEL grey market euro
Bunch of GM crap
In need of a VW lol
kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by kuklaki »

I must have looked through hundreds of images from Google, tried searching in every way, shape or form, and i could not find it. However, if your decals are present on your car, and you are trying to get new ones for when you repaint, might I suggest carefully removing yours with a blade, or having the paint place carefully remove it, and you can either have a decal place recreate it for you, or if it is curled or ragged on the edges, you can get it flattened in your scanner, scan a copy, then have a decal place make one for you. They should be able to fill in any edges that are not perfect. Good luck, and if you are lucky enough to locate these anywhere, please come back and post your source.

Hmmm , not sure if this will help, but I found the script, just not the "horseshoe" part. Here is the link if it will help you any.
http://www.marionnaud.ch/img/logo/big/5.gif
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)