Just checking.....

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

theonlychuck
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by theonlychuck »

me too, that's why i want to do the straight through muffler this summer.
-=(chuck)=-
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member

Post by BigDaddy90Cabby »

i dunno, think that would be too loud for me.. i want like a magnaflow muffler, of a single chamber flowmaster.
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigdaddyjimmyjam
"That's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny!"
bubster007

Post by bubster007 »

Single flow are considered for racing only and I don't know why, but they are more expensive
92 Cabby Triple White...de Bubster
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member

bubster007 wrote:Single flow are considered for racing only and I don't know why, but they are more expensive

More Expensive?? Depends on who you know...that has after hours access to a muffler shop. hehehehe.,. He,s the manager..so its all good.
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

bubster007

Post by bubster007 »

Yea, while I was at the muffler shop the other day a guy came in and priced single chambers for his car and the doubles were a lot cheaper. I am thinking if a double chamber has more inside it, shouldn't it cost more? I guess it is cheaper because they sell more doubles to the general public so they make their profit in volume
92 Cabby Triple White...de Bubster
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member

bubster007 wrote:Yea, while I was at the muffler shop the other day a guy came in and priced single chambers for his car and the doubles were a lot cheaper. I am thinking if a double chamber has more inside it, shouldn't it cost more? I guess it is cheaper because they sell more doubles to the general public so they make their profit in volume

single chamber flows are geared more to the muscle car motorhead.. are louder, more air flow (suppose to be).. so they are more expensive.

By the way. youlooged off before i could tell you.. We are going to Monstor Trucks and Midget Car Races this evening.. wont be home till after midnight!
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX