Which springs o go for?

Post suspension issues and questions here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Jamesbvang007

Which springs o go for?

Post by Jamesbvang007 »

I've been told that eibach springs will lower my cabby about 1.8 front and 1.7 rear? Does anybody have those on now? I like neuspeed, but they only drop me about 1.25 feet, which is hardly noticable. Anybody got ideas on what I should get? I want my car to be low. Where can i get a good deal? Anyone know how to install springs?
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Which springs o go for?

Post by BigDaddy90Cabby »

Jamesbvang007 wrote:I've been told that eibach springs will lower my cabby about 1.8 front and 1.7 rear? Does anybody have those on now? I like neuspeed, but they only drop me about 1.25 feet, which is hardly noticable. Anybody got ideas on what I should get? I want my car to be low. Where can i get a good deal? Anyone know how to install springs?
Drops 1.25feet???

hey, so which springs would give me about an inch to inch and a quarter drop? and what are some ok shocks and struts to use?
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigdaddyjimmyjam
"That's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny!"
thingmon

Post by thingmon »

I just saw an '87 cab this weekend with adj Eibach's all around. It was very low, dropped ~2". I'll post a pic later.
thingmon

Post by thingmon »

finally, here's the picture... This little beast has Eibach's lowered all the way.

I'll post the link to the rest of Zerin's Hot Water Blast shots in the events forum. Check it out.
thingmon

Post by thingmon »

btw, no, it's not mine. It's another clone. Mine decided to die that day. I may post that story later...