Top-fram adjusting

Post body issues and questions here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

x-cube
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Top-fram adjusting

Post by x-cube »

Any south Floridians know of a place i can take my cabby to get the top adjusted. It is a new top with a working fram until someone decided to drop the top and bent it up cause they didnt know how to unlock it. I am still pissed about it but if anyone can suggest a place and maybe give me a ballpark figure. Thanks.
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Re: Top-fram adjusting

Post by Briano1234 »

A good body shop...or Automotive Upholstery Shop . A bent frame is almost impossible to straighten on your own, I know I tried for 3 days
Make sure that they didn't kink the too struts as they have know to cause "kinky issues". It is almost more cheaper to get a new frame from a wrecking yard.
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
x-cube
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Top-fram adjusting

Post by x-cube »

Thank you Brian you always come through. Oh I took out the struts, already experienced a kink. I also got the front end checked out as well as the alignment and everything checks out fine especially since every component has been changed. It seems to be tires. Thats bad, I wanted to make it the last thing to do since I wanted to upgrade to 16s.