Etienne Aigner Edition decal pics wanted!

Post body issues and questions here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Etienne Aigner Edition decal pics wanted!

Post by kamzcab86 »

Anyone with an EA edition Cab: Can you take a hi-resolution picture of your decal (preferably with no reflections) for me, pretty please?? (It can be sent to me at admin at cabby-info dot com). I'll also need the dimensions of the decal (length and heigth).

I've had a few requests over the years from people needing to repaint their EA's, but would like to keep the decals, which, of course, is not possible for a complete respray. Having this cute little decal on-hand for those wanting to get it reprinted would be most helpful.

Thank you, thank you! :beer: :beer:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Etienne Aigner Edition decal pics wanted!

Post by Calimus »

I know someone that has an EA, but I have yet to lay eye's on it. If I get the chance, I'll be sure to take a super high res shot for ya Kammy
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
kamzcab86

Post by kamzcab86 »

Thanks, William! :beer:
Frogbutter
What year is your cabby?: 1991

Post by Frogbutter »

:D Can I be first inline to purchase the elusive EA decal when sometime in the future it is available.
Thanks,
Cory
Think you can, or think you can't...Either way you will be right! :)
"Nothings free in Waterworld"
kamzcab86

Post by kamzcab86 »

I was contacted by someone in Europe who told me that E. Aigner is pulling the same stunt VW is: Going after any and all web sites that contain illegal use of their logos; one VW fan site went down in flames as a result of the EA crackdown. The EA decals are supposedly available at http://www.vw-classicparts.de/ , but I've yet to see them listed there. But, what this means is that after all that hard work, I had to remove the reproduction image from public domain on Cabby-Info.com. :roll:

I don't have the actual decals and that was never my intention. I simply made a print-ready reproduction so that folks could download the image, take it to their local print shop, and have the shop make new decals. If you'd like the actual-size print-ready image, send me a PM. :wink: