Post all your engine questions and issues here and get help from the members
Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber
- Whats that smell?
- Posts: 3987
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:45 am
- What year is your cabby?: 1992
- Do you own a Cabriolet?: No
- Location: Duluth, Ga
Haven't ordered from them, haven't heard anything bad either.....
Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click....
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:27 am
- What year is your cabby?: 1984
- Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes
like i said they can be kinda pricey but they have just about everything they have new, used, rebuilt, recycled they also rent specialty tools and have help lines and their catalog is full of helpful tips