Want to share info about things other then cabriolets? Post it here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber, Briano1234

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Photobucket issues? Ransomware.....

Post by Briano1234 »

Since I have been paying Pbucket for years for the increased bandwidth for linking.
It appears that they have instituted a new "Terms of Service" that is causing me and a few other million users some grief.
I will be porting all my images to a new service and discontinuing my association with bucket, and will have to be editing all my how to's to
the new site. Sorry for the temporary beeee essss. I will not be going through individual posts that I have done as that would be a never ending chore while I am sorry if individual threads loose their pictures, I am going to diligently re-edit all my how to's that usually have the same photos anyways.

I love how companies change their "Terms of Service" to increase revenue, but when they tick off paying customers, and lose them, they all will be pointing fingers at each other over their quarterly numbers in the red......
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Photobucket issues? Ransomware.....

Post by Calimus »

Yea, I saw something about this pop up on my phone a while back. Like most other things, no time to actually read it and see what the hell is going on. Take your time on your edits. This place isn't going anywhere.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C