Want to share info about things other then cabriolets? Post it here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber, Briano1234

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Ya get the funniest Looks.

Post by Briano1234 »

Okay, so I ran to the store topless, bought my few little groceries, and took off.
Maybe I should of put the top up, but it was a gentle sprinkle. Shoot it was sunny and no clouds when I went in.

So driving home the rain turned heavier and heavier and the stop light didn't help, but people were laughing at me, but I didn't care, water will dry and I was only a minute from the house... I am glad i made some folks commute a little less stressful.

Almost as fun when I was younger and driving my MG in a blizzard Topless....although in my defense, the top being up in snow was no different than it being down... Zip up the Parka, and go for it.
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Ya get the funniest Looks.

Post by Calimus »

Lol, I know Cristine has experienced that a time or two. Once you are that close to home, I agree, go with it. The car will dry out, it's not like it was sitting in that all day.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Moljinar

Re: Ya get the funniest Looks.

Post by Moljinar »

I used to joke that I only got wet if I put the top UP! Anything over 30mph and the water goes right over ya!
...Hammer of the Gods...
Buffy - '85 Cabby
Claire - '90 Jetta GL