Life

Want to share info about things other then cabriolets? Post it here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber, Briano1234

Aaron
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Life

Post by Aaron »

Ahhhhhh, just venting. Been so crazy in the past few weeks. Its been wild. almost 4 weeks ago was BAP 9. Which I had the most wonderful time attending. Work all week. The next weekend consisted of the GF being in town......... Another great time. Work all week. Following weekend, GF back in town. Great again, till I got lost on the way home from the airport in rush hour. Ever seen the start of the movie "office space" I felt like samir wanting to beat on the steering wheel of the jetta. This past weekend was moms day @ work. Consisting of over 1100 people on sunday. Worked a double on sat and sunday (normal day off), then monday I had to help a co worker move and got caught up with the dog for the rest of the day. Running errands and other mess. Ahhhhh so crazy. I cant wait for a nice day to play with volkswagens and relax! Calling Will and Cristine, Rescue me!!! This is why Ive been out of the loop. Thats all for now. HAHA,
"I am the first meal of William's Man Eating Rocco"
kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by kuklaki »

Aaron, next weekend the frozen drinks will be a flowing 8)
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

This weekend, I'll be around of ya need to get away for a while. Prollie going to try and sneak in sperating the trans from the motor (already loosened up) and cleaning up the trans. Then it's try and organize that damn mess I call a garage.

You're more then welcome to come up and drink some beer and watch me bust me ass if ya like. :D
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Calimus wrote: Then it's try and organize that damn mess I call a garage.

:D
I have been doing that for the last 3 months. I go out and get trash out, and then loose interest. :)
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy: