The story of my cabbie

Want to share info about things other then cabriolets? Post it here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber, Briano1234

marco pabst
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

The story of my cabbie

Post by marco pabst »

Ok so I figure ill sahre my story of how I got my cabbie.
last year my father decided to buy a car from miracle mart( why idk but yet im so happy he did).

and the car he purchased for a measly 250 was a cabbie it didnt start but the bady and interior and most of the top was in fine condition. sadly even after my granfather, (who worked on vw's for 30 someodd years) gave him basically everything to replace the injection system, he did nothing to the car mainly, because he did not have the time. so I about when I found this site I talked to him about taking the car for mine own and offered to buy it from him. He told me if I got it fixed I could keep the car, and so, now after a few disscussion with him and my grandfather I am now fixing the car and learning how to do so from my grandfather.
there you have it not very correct grammatically simply because im really tired, is my story of the cabbie with no name.
karmann : giving us more reasons to get sunshine.
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Well two things, you will learn to be patient, that youth and vigor are noting compared to a Old man with expertise.

I know that you will enjoy repairing your cabby, and spending time with your grandfather and father working on the beastie will be worth many hours of pleasant memories for later.

cheers to ya.....

Grammar, who cares but the grammar Nazi's...
You can always type in Word for winders, and then fix repair cut and paste.

Not that I do that sort of thing at all.... :)
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy: