Need Your Help, Please

Want to share info about things other then cabriolets? Post it here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber, Briano1234

MTMCCAIN
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Need Your Help, Please

Post by MTMCCAIN »

Hello

Mike McCain here, the one from TN, I sold my Cabby at the Chat., TN show.
Sorry we did not get to see you take your trophy at the Show. Glad to see you won.
Well I did it, got an Audi TT Roadster. Triple Blue. Even Ann (my wife) has gone bannas over the car.
I was wondering if you could help me out. At the show you talked about an article that you had where at first it looked like the TT was going to be a replacement for the Ghia. I was hoping you could find that and email me a copy of it.
Hope to see you at the show in North AL in July.
Thanks in advance.
Mike
Auid und der Haus
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

You still need to buy your wife an identicle Audi, so that the neighbors will say "what a fine pair of TT's " as they pass your house... :)
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by kuklaki »

I do still have that picture somewhere, and I'd love to get a copy to you. Unfortunately, my scanner is no more and I have no plans on replacing it soon. Can I get you a photocopy of my photocopy? Let me know-you can PM where you would like it sent or e-mail me
kuklaki@toplessrabbit.com

I am so happy the TT is love by both of you. just as soon as you get pictures, please remember to post one up, ok? I suppose I'll see it in person next year!!

edit: The article was from Popular Mechanics many years ago from when the New Beetle was a concept. An art student interning, I think for VW, had seen the NB concept and created his design for what he thought an updated Ghia would look like. It is not completely identical, but you can definately see the similarity. William seems to think he can find the driver for my scanner for me so as soon as that is back running I'll get your copy posted :D
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
MTMCCAIN
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by MTMCCAIN »

Thanks Alot. If you wish to email me the info just send to mike@bonnydale.com

Again Thanks

PS Brian, does that mean you always smell like the south end of a mule? :D :lol:
Auid und der Haus
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

MTMCCAIN wrote:
PS Brian, does that mean you always smell like the south end of a mule? :D :lol:
YES.
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy: