Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber, Briano1234

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Farging lying bastiches

Post by Briano1234 »

Well for the folks that are local to Atlanta you can realize what I am saying

I wanted a set of head bolts for the cabby to do a head gasket change, and lo-and-behold, napa didn't have any, and would take till Friday to get here.

So I called the Dealer that is close to me JE and he didn't have any, and wouldn't check any stock in any other location, but the price was 7.50 each.

Okay so I called the Loverly dealership DH and they didn't have any either, but the parts there were ony 3.50 each.. like WTF...... So Ashley at DH ordered them for me with no problem and I will have them Thursday.

So the somebichin bastiches at JE couldn't check the avail at another dealership, bs...They did it before for me... and now are doubling my price for a bolt.... F'them.....

DH gets all my bizness now.....
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

all the parts guys at DH are excellent, especially Ashley and Will. JE is a real piece of work, just had my own dealing with them again and I'm really close to filling an offcial complaint with VWOA. The BS they pull is on it's own scale. :evil:
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C