Here's a first....

Want to share info about things other then cabriolets? Post it here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber, Briano1234

kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Here's a first....

Post by kuklaki »

Everyday I battle the bulge. The bulge of an overflowing e-mail box, that is. No matter that I generally only provide specific web-based accounts for anything that could lead to spam, the e-mail generators still find me and send me helpful information like, how to enlarge my penis, new diet pills that really work, hot stock tips, and some long lost relative who was exiled royalty in Africa and has left me all their wealth in off shore accounts.

Well, today was the first time I actually received something worthwhile. Here is a portion of the message:
My name is Craig Anderson and I'm from http://www.RoadstersWay.com, the social network for the Roadster lovers.
RoadstersWay is an online place where you can connect other Roadster addicts, share thoughts, pictures, knowledge and news as well as support others, celebrating the passion for the top gears.
I did actually go the the website, it's well-done, has a wide variety of vehicles and helpful tech information. I thought I'd pass the link along, since I know how everyone here is a motorhead. :wink:
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Re: Here's a first....

Post by Briano1234 »

kuklaki wrote:
My name is Craig Anderson and I'm from http://www.RoadstersWay.com, the social network for the Roadster lovers.
RoadstersWay is an online place where you can connect other Roadster addicts, share thoughts, pictures, knowledge and news as well as support others, celebrating the passion for the top gears.
:wink:
Well ya know there are only a couple of sites I visit... and if it ain't DUB related it ain't spit. :)
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy: