The New Style!

Did you spot a topless rabbit today? If so post info here and maybe the owner will see it

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

cabster91

The New Style!

Post by cabster91 »

Most of you haven't seen the car since BAP '06, this shot was taken on the way to the Mtn Run at Southern Worthersee last weekend, since BAP I've added '75 style side moulding, FK grill, Crystal Clears, lowered it a little...oh, and BBS RS 001's w/ 195/45 tires...scroll down to the 11th pic, what do you think? http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3235390
kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by kuklaki »

Your Cabby is smokin hot!! That was a lot of work since seeing it last.

On a sidenote, since SW was such a success, are you guys planning on doing it again next year? I'm thinking a big Cabby show-out organization is called for, if so, but will need to be planned early.
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
cabster91

Post by cabster91 »

kuklaki wrote:Your Cabby is smokin hot!! That was a lot of work since seeing it last.

On a sidenote, since SW was such a success, are you guys planning on doing it again next year? I'm thinking a big Cabby show-out organization is called for, if so, but will need to be planned early.
Thank you! I'm getting to work on it more now that my wife has her own Cabrio. We ARE doing it again, May 17/18 2008. A lot of people who said they wanted to go couldn't because of Mother's Day, so we pushed it back so more people could make it. There were at least two other cabbies there, one was an 89 with 30k miles! Also two nice mkIII Cabrios, it would be awesome if TRF could have a big turnout, there is enough space there where TRF could have their own parking area.
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by BigDaddy90Cabby »

nice
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigdaddyjimmyjam
"That's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny!"
cabster91

Post by cabster91 »