Project movement

Have you done so much to the car today that it just doesn't fit into one section, or are you too damn lazy to split it all up? Either way, this is the section for you.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Project movement

Post by Calimus »

Welp, I've just about given up on the idea of being able to get the wrecked cabby outta the garage when I need to. This is mainly due to availability of family or friends with a flatbed trailer being off on the days that I am so I've moved the new caby into the rocco's garage bay. An the rocco isn't happy to be outside in the cold, but it will have to make due.

Started labeling all my electrical connections over the weekend. Next phase will be the removal of the hood, lights, grill and possibly the front bumper just to keep anything from happening to it. Though I need to clean and re-organize the garage a bit to make room for all those parts since things are still a mess from the big, tear the hell outta the wreck weekend.

Oh, and we did finally get the Steve langford hood lift kit, looks real nice. I'll have to take a few pics and post them up since I don't hink he intends on making too many more of them. It's a very smart approche to adding hood lifts wihtout adding new holes to the car.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C