Newbie,returning to the cabby world.

Have you done so much to the car today that it just doesn't fit into one section, or are you too damn lazy to split it all up? Either way, this is the section for you.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

whitewabbit
What year is your cabby?: 1991

Newbie,returning to the cabby world.

Post by whitewabbit »

I've owned a total of 4 cabbies and I don't have to tell you folks that a nicely tuned and mod cabby is hell of a ride.Not into street racing,but use to love pulling away from late model sport cars in my 16v turbo later swap for a 1.8t.Ok that said,my daughter will start driving this summer and I've had a 91" cabby sitting in a friends yard for a VERY long time.It's an automatic in good shape and currently needs a starter and some other things,not sure I bought it back in the day as a part car for the other cabby.Since then i've been fiddling with beamers and lost all contact with the vw world.I need to be fast tracked.......ie links for parts,mods and all the stuff to get this cabby rolling fresh again.Maybe I can finish this project in time to take my.....i mean my daughter's cabby to waterfest and the other v dub events.
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Re: Newbie,returning to the cabby world.

Post by Briano1234 »

http://www.cabby-info.com for all your vw questions and parts places.....................

Welcome Back.
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
whitewabbit
What year is your cabby?: 1991

Post by whitewabbit »

Great start thanks :D

Briano1234 wrote:http://www.cabby-info.com for all your vw questions and parts places.....................

Welcome Back.
kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by kuklaki »

Hopefully you'll find all the links for parts places you need in the cabby info pages. Glad to have you back in the Cabby world, hope to see you out and about on the streets 8)
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Post by kamzcab86 »

Aaaah, once a Cabby owner, always a Cabby owner... it's an addiction! :mrgreen: Welcome back to the topless world! 8) :beer: