bordeaux harlet, now 95% less dents.

Have you done so much to the car today that it just doesn't fit into one section, or are you too damn lazy to split it all up? Either way, this is the section for you.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

vw_nick
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

bordeaux harlet, now 95% less dents.

Post by vw_nick »

If you haden't noticed, the cabriolet had quite a few dents on it, especially on the right rear fender just behind the passenger door handle.. at least 10 or so in that one area alone plus a few more scattered about, and half a dozen on the other side.

I've been helping out our dent wizard guy at work lately, pointing out dents he could sell, removing headlights and taillights for him and stuff like that, so I offered that he could repay the favor by taking some dents out of the cabriolet which he thought was a great idea... so I drove it to work, removed the rear seat bottom, rear side panels and one of the tail lights, and after about 15 min the all the dents on the rear quarters and fenders had disappeared... he also got 3 out of the hood. Now all that is left is 3 on the LF fender and one on the driver's door... maybe do those some other day.

And... I washed it this evening, it was pretty dirty b/c it hadn't been washed since I rinsed the dust off on April 23d.
Nick
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Well that is nice....... I love the Bartering type of Jobs........

but I bet ya he couldn't get the ding out of my door....
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by kuklaki »

It's always nice to make friends with a Dent Wizard. Hmmm I wonder if your friends are my friends :P

Cant wait to see it, maybe take some good pics.....
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)