Mario-Cart

Did you see something that was supposed to be a car at one time and now looks like the frankenstein monster? If so take some pics of that fugly thing and post them here. This also goes for any other "rice" you may find littering the streets or shows.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Mario-Cart

Post by Briano1234 »

To day on the drive in to work, I got behind a hyundai suv, and it was swerving to the left, then to the right, running in the shoulder, then back over the center.

I thought good, behind a drunk driver is better than alongside of this swerver.....

So A bout a mile or so there was the typical center turn lane, which gave me enough breathing room to go past her....
As I pulled up along side of her, (yes it was a Sheila) Who had a Garmin or Tom-Tom below her rear view in street view, and she was driving her car by it.............
HOLY CRAP.....................
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Mario-Cart

Post by Calimus »

For a moment, I thought you were about to say she had a game-boy and was actually playing Mario Cart while driving. Then again, what difference is there with the actual sight you saw?
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
SoCal_Cabby
Postus-Whorus-Maximus
What year is your cabby?: 0

Post by SoCal_Cabby »

i was expecting to hear she threw a turtle at you when you went for the pass
fredges
What year is your cabby?: 1987
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by fredges »

Yeesh. Well, unless a loved one gets involved and holds an intervention, Darwinism will take care of that problem...
1987 VW Cabriolet - stock, auto