Talk about the website here

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

whats up

Post by Briano1234 »

Been having issues getting in as of the last week or so?
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: whats up

Post by Calimus »

Sorry folks. My webhost moved all of my domains to a new server in a new datacenter. I've been trying to work with them on the issue (I didn't get the choice of the move, they just notified me that it happened) while trying to deal with working 14+ hours a day. I've meant to post something up here and I keep getting side tracked.

Just so you know the problem is fluctuating so it's horrible for a while, then the site is faster than it's ever been. When it does slow down, it's not just TRF, it's all of my domains and sites that I host. I'm hosting a MC forum for a friend of mine and man, you talk about some folks that let you know the instant the site isn't faster than the speed of light.

At any rate, I am working on it and hope it can be resolved soon. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Calimus wrote:Sorry folks. My webhost moved all of my domains to a new server in a new datacenter. I've been trying to work with them on the issue (I didn't get the choice of the move, they just notified me that it happened) while trying to deal with working 14+ hours a day. I've meant to post something up here and I keep getting side tracked.

Just so you know the problem is fluctuating so it's horrible for a while, then the site is faster than it's ever been. When it does slow down, it's not just TRF, it's all of my domains and sites that I host. I'm hosting a MC forum for a friend of mine and man, you talk about some folks that let you know the instant the site isn't faster than the speed of light.

At any rate, I am working on it and hope it can be resolved soon. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted.
Thank you William, you do such a wonderful J_O_B anyways I fingered it was out of the ordinary, and I was having connections issues myself as well.

Now that I can lift over 10lbs but not more than 25.. I get to start doing stuff too.....
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
archerdlyons
What year is your cabby?: 1999
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by archerdlyons »

Hi what's up everyone here???