Pics of the Bike weekend

Did you have a small Get To Gether or spot a line of cabby's somewhere and take a few pics, link them here.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Pics of the Bike weekend

Post by Calimus »

I promised pics an you shall have them. However, we didn't take them. Long story short, we had a camera malfunction, but lucky for us, others didn't.

So here are a few.

His and hers all dressed up after arriving at T.W.O.

Some of the others and their bikes

Pre Flight checks (this was around 8:30am Saturday morning just before we headed out)

First fuel stop. First shot, Me

Cristine - She's not mad, the sun was right in her eye's

Quick stop at an overlook - Hrm, I think there is an imposter in our midsts

Lunch after 5 hours of hard riding

A portrait of Success - Everyone gathering and telling Cristine just how well she did hanging with the big dogs

Relaxing around the fire and telling lies

It was a great weekend and Cristine really showed that she has come a long way in the last two years of riding. I'll admit that I was worried about how she would handle the kind of roads we would be hitting, but I think she suprised everyone, including herself when she flew through the corners. I am happy to report that everyone had a great time and everyone made it back home safe without incident. We covered around 300 miles of some of the twistiest roads that Ga, Sc, Nc and Tnn have to offer and had a blast doing it. However, we also has some really sore backsides when we finally pulled into the garage Sunday after noon. Close to 500 miles for the weekend and not much time out of the saddle. Can't wait to do it again. However, there will be a trip back up there in a silver-blue 4 wheeler before summer hits next year.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Re: Pics of the Bike weekend

Post by Briano1234 »

Nice, I was hoping that you survived. I am glad that you did.
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Re: Pics of the Bike weekend

Post by kamzcab86 »

Oooh, the trees are changing! Looks like you guys had a pretty ride. :thumbup: 8)