Okay here is my project......

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Okay here is my project......

Post by Briano1234 »

I am still working on it.....Just took 80 grit and 120 grit and a brass wire brush to one of my wheels to get the corrosion off of it. Will have to do the other 3 to match. And I am thinking about painting the clipper black, why you ask? You won't see the dirt, and it will highlight. I was thinking about painting the molding tan, and the clipper, then applying wood grain between them to have a woody. Still might.

It is open ended.

Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
89lsc4me
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by 89lsc4me »

That looks really nice as is, Please, please don't use wood grain that would just be wrong!! My $02 anyway. You may consider as you mentioned painting the clipper black would that include the bumpers? If so I think that would look good!
1lowcab
DropTop Pimp

Post by 1lowcab »

:D
If you can't beat them, drop the top and pimp by 'em!

85 Mercedes 500SEL grey market euro
Bunch of GM crap
In need of a VW lol
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member

Post by BigDaddy90Cabby »

Brian.. make that pic bigger!! is toooooooooooo far away.. cant see it even with the glasses on! Looks great from the distance anyway... Hope you get to feeling better, and good luck today!!!
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigdaddyjimmyjam
"That's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny!"