Pics of my project.

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

When I was but a lad working my way through high school, I had to join a Union just to sack groceries. 5 dollars a week went to union dues...20 buck a month, or roughly 20 hours pay.....I was only getting 1.05/hr...

About 10 years after I quit, the store facing all the older employees retiring at one time closed...every one of the folks lost all pensions. The family that owned the store made out like bandits, and where was the union in allof this...opps we are so sorry...looks like you will have to find new work.

I have never worked another job where there was a union.

Don't get me started about Caterpillar Tractor/Unions, or ADM and Unions......

I don't see the Ethics of staying out for 2.5 years, and then coming back to work for the same things that the company promised 2.5 years previous. A lot of folks lots everything homes cars, marriages....

Cat almost broke the unions....came dam close.....

Well less I disgress...

Unions were a good thing in the late 1800's , 1900's They helped get us the 40 hour week overtime pay, and benefits, but then again companies like FORD, Alcoa were doing that without union involvement. My Family has strong ties to the Railroad Unions, hell a couple of the grand parents were very vocal and actively started them in the 1800's.

But 100 years later, my Grandfather told me they would be the deathnell of us all if left unchecked....

I am not pro-union or anti-union, I just think we have a right to work and should expect fair treatment from our employers union or not.

I worked for a place that tried to screw me over after leaving...holding pay and expenses non-union....after the second week the Feds jumped in and got everything coming to me in about 2 hours..and fined them 50K.....That spoke more to me than all the unions in the world.....

My 2 pennies.....
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
BigDaddy90Cabby
Exploited Staff Member
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by BigDaddy90Cabby »

damn, i forgot what i was gonna say!
Jimmy
1990 Cabby
Corpus Christi, TX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigdaddyjimmyjam
"That's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny!"