My 88 Cabriolet

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

cbx4evr
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: My 88 Cabriolet

Post by cbx4evr »

It would be nice to meet up with you at Fahrfromhome on May 29th.

Haven't really given it any thought. Have been a few times but it has been awhile. I liked the drive down and back but didn't particularly like hanging around a parking lot all day. If I go I come solo and park on the street this time. Kinda got out of the VW scene a bit. Now if the weathers nice I prefer to ride my bike.
"I'm just afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open the door to a whole lot of foreign business."

Microsoft broke Volkswagen's world record: Volkswagen only made 22 million bugs!
CalAltaDubber
Frozen Guy in the Northern Country
What year is your cabby?: 1987

Post by CalAltaDubber »

cbx4evr wrote:
It would be nice to meet up with you at Fahrfromhome on May 29th.

Haven't really given it any thought. Have been a few times but it has been awhile. I liked the drive down and back but didn't particularly like hanging around a parking lot all day. If I go I come solo and park on the street this time. Kinda got out of the VW scene a bit. Now if the weathers nice I prefer to ride my bike.
Just the same, it would be nice if you did come. There will be a few folks from TRF there.
Phil

'87 Cabriolet, "Topless Bunny"
'88 Cabriolet, "Posh Bunny"
'04 Golf
'12 Golf Wagon TDI
'69 Manx type Dune Buggy (New Toy)

Image Image
NyceKarr
What year is your cabby?: 1988

Post by NyceKarr »

nice headlights...i just did a similar swap on my new project.
sorry bout the quality of the pix
Chucknyce

'88 Cabriolet
'05 Golf TDi