One Last Drive

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

bbrown
What year is your cabby?: 1986

One Last Drive

Post by bbrown »

Took what will probably be my last summer drive in the Cabby. I leave for TX in just a couple days and the Cabby has to stay behind :(, but I will be back (with diploma in hand) in just a few short months. So here are some pics I snapped. Enjoy.

Some quickly edited pics just for fun:

~Buster

1986 VW Cabriolet 1.8 5 spd.

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]
84Vert
What year is your cabby?: 1984
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: One Last Drive

Post by 84Vert »

Looking good
84 Rabbit Convertible
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by Calimus »

Sucks about the last ride for a bit, but awesome news on the diploma.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
bbrown

Post by bbrown »

Calimus wrote:Sucks about the last ride for a bit, but awesome news on the diploma.
Yeah I am wicked excited. I just filled out my "Application of Intent to Graduate" form that basically goes over the spelling of my name along with a Benjamin note to seal the deal. I can see the light...
~Buster

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]
whozmaresy
What year is your cabby?: 1984

Post by whozmaresy »

:shock: I'm in love with your car
Calimus
Grand High PooBah

Post by Calimus »

Thanks for bumping this. I think we are way overdue for an update from Buster. And since I see him looking at this thread right now, I'm hoping that means we are getting one :D
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
bbrown

Post by bbrown »

Calimus wrote:Thanks for bumping this. I think we are way overdue for an update from Buster. And since I see him looking at this thread right now, I'm hoping that means we are getting one :D
HAHA Ooops... I am way overdue on an update and I leave my computer on with Firefox open so it looks like I am on more than I usually am. So I have moved to Cleveland, OH to start a job with The Lincoln Electric Company (they make the red welders to those who aren't familiar). I am going to be in Technical Sales and be assigned a sales territory somewhere here in the states to sell welders and welding consumables to companies and offer welding solutions. So I have landed a job that uses my degree that will be lots of fun just months since getting my Bachelor's degree in December. I will live here in Cleveland until I complete my training in about 10 months. So yeah. The Cabby is at home in Maine and will stay there most likely until I get my permanent territory assignment. I kind of miss it as it has become really nice outside and would be prime top down driving.

whozmaresy- thanks for the compliments and I love the car too! :wink:
Last edited by bbrown on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Buster

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

So do we get a discount if we buy from you?

Congrads on the Job.... I personally would rather have an root canal via my anus than live in Ohio.... :)
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah

Post by Calimus »

Buster, thats great news. An yea really, is there a TRF discount in the future? Lord know's I need a light/medium mig-welder. :P

Hopefully they will land you somewhere in the south with almost all year top down goodness.

Have to agree with Brian on the OH situation. Been through there several times, haven't seen anything there I like yet.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
bbrown

Post by bbrown »

Thanks guys. I'll have to check on the discounts... :wink: Yeah, OH isn't overly impressing me too much. I happen to live in one of the most liberal cities in the state (a big change from Texas), but there are plenty of things to do here. I just hope the weather picks up here because it has been cold wet and rainy for the past week or so. I only have to stick out for a year and then its on to better and hopefully warmer places. :beer:
~Buster

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]