Always Coca-Cola

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

bbrown
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Always Coca-Cola

Post by bbrown »

Well this was my last week at work before I head back to school and I decided to take my camera to work and snag some photos. I wish I had some of the cool old-school Coke back drops like the one that Kuklaki did, but I worked with what I had. The last couple pics with the van is just to show how big the Dodge Sprinter van is that I drive around the coast of Maine in order to service some of our accounts. Enjoy the pics, the car is a good 20 footer so some of the close ups show my cars age.

My Cabby is towing the Diet Coke trailer :lol:

Had to jump the ditch (it was really small so it was really that bad) in order to take pictures with the front sign, but nobody was around except me at 6:30 PM on a Saturday.
~Buster

1986 VW Cabriolet 1.8 5 spd.

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Always Coca-Cola

Post by Calimus »

BBrown, those pics are awesome.

The Coke background for Kuklaki's pics is rather special and is also the oldest in existance. If you ever want to drive down to get your car in front of that same wall, just let me know. You can stay with us. :thumbup:

We are always up for meeting TRF members when ever we can. An the coke wall is all of 5 miles from our home, not to mention many awesome photogenic spots. Could really make a whole day of driveing & shooting.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Calimus wrote:BBrown, those pics are awesome.

The Coke background for Kuklaki's pics is rather special and is also the oldest in existance. If you ever want to drive down to get your car in front of that same wall, just let me know. You can stay with us. :thumbup:

We are always up for meeting TRF members when ever we can. An the coke wall is all of 5 miles from our home, not to mention many awesome photogenic spots. Could really make a whole day of driveing & shooting.

Yeah right, when I asked you said it was all yours and yours alone.... :)

PS... Nice cabby....
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
bbrown

Post by bbrown »

Thanks guys. Calimus, I just might have to take you up on your offer someday as I would love to shoot my Cabby (especially when it is finished) in front of that awesome Coke backdrop. :thumbup:
~Buster

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

Briano1234 wrote: Yeah right, when I asked you said it was all yours and yours alone.... :)

PS... Nice cabby....

Did I really say that or are you just yanking my chain? If so, had we been drinking before I made said statement :?

Either way, I'm all for folks getting cabby shots in front of that wall. Would make for a hell of a calendar wouldn't it Kammy?

Buster, you just say when man. We'll be here and that wall isn't going anywhere, anytime soon.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
bbrown

Post by bbrown »

Calimus wrote: Buster, you just say when man. We'll be here and that wall isn't going anywhere, anytime soon.
Will do. Thanks
~Buster

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]
kuklaki
Admin Type Person

Post by kuklaki »

I think a row of cabbies would look fabulous in front of that wall :) we shoul make it happen!!

Anyways you did great with the material you had :)
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
bbrown

Post by bbrown »

kuklaki wrote:I think a row of cabbies would look fabulous in front of that wall :) we shoul make it happen!!
That would be very cool.
kuklaki wrote:Anyways you did great with the material you had :)
Thanks.
~Buster

~__|__\__
[(O)__(O)]