The dutch cars.....

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

saroanda
What year is your cabby?: 1991
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

The dutch cars.....

Post by saroanda »

Hello, hello,

May i introduce myselfe? ;) I'm Sandra from the Netherlands. At this moment me and my boyfriend own 3 Golf 1 cabriolets :oops: The white one is for sale at this time. The gold one took one and a half year to be like this after a huge car crash wich my boyfriend was involved. He is ok, en the car is o.k. again as well. The black one is my new project. Last week we drove to Germany for some new rims. At this time i'm looking out for a complete new exhaust. And hopefully if my boyfriend has the time, at the end off this year i would love to have the black cabriolet to be painted into the new VW Scirocco color green :mrgreen: So, now some picture's

SoCal_Cabby
Postus-Whorus-Maximus
What year is your cabby?: 0

Re: The dutch cars.....

Post by SoCal_Cabby »

i like the gold one, but if it were mine i'd lose the klipper and go with the small bumps