My Cab...

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

Yea, the sleeper concept is great. A kid I knew at school used to have this little Chevy econo-box car (can't remember what the hell it actually was) and people would laugh, point and make fun it him and it. Well that is, untill the light turned green and he left them sitting in a cloud of exhaust and tire smoke. He had stuffed a 454 into that car and never had a hard time beating anything light to light. He did however have problems stopping.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
sixsracing
Forum Niceguy
What year is your cabby?: 1991
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by sixsracing »

Yeah, I have a cousin who has lived in Maine his whole life, when people say "you can't do that" to Mainers, its like a dare. His sister had this old dove gray Chevette, cheapest thing on four wheels. His dad was real good with GM stuff. They put a full tube frame in the car, then stuffed a race prep 350 in the thing. Stock tires, totally O.E. appearance. The thing would blow your mind in a straight line, just don't try to stop or take a corner. I have read about a guy in So. Cal. that drives a 9 second beetle. (air cooled) No floor in the trunk, all the body parts are fiberglass, suspension is alluminum. Drives the thing to the drags, changes the rear tires and goes racing. I had a picture of it somewhere, a real rat, mis-matched paint, things hanging off. That's the way to do it.
91 Cabriolet, red w/white
86 Cabriolet white/white (oldest daughter)
97 Golf, black (youngest daughter)
98 Beetle, red
94 Cabrio, dark green (oldest son)
Cogito Ergo Zoom