updated pics of cabbt with new bbs rs wheels

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

V5SSY
What year is your cabby?: 1992

updated pics of cabbt with new bbs rs wheels

Post by V5SSY »

Taken at Bathgate show last week on my phone unfortunately the lighting was very yellow so not the best but give me some feedback please.
kuklaki
Admin Type Person
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Re: updated pics of cabbt with new bbs rs wheels

Post by kuklaki »

They didnt look that good when they left the showroom floor. Simply amazing :-) Thanks for posting those!!!
2nd 89 Cabriolet 8v (Crabby Cabby)
01 Jetta GLX (bun warmer)
87 Scirocco 16v (TWINS!)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
03 New Beetle turbo S (black widow)
01 Suzuki SV650 (go nekkid)
bLac K aBriOleT89
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by bLac K aBriOleT89 »

Nice! :eek: Nice steering wheel as well 8) ....looks like mine is the Competition?
1989 Graphite Black Metallic Cabriolet

2005 BMW X3 3.0i - Sapphire Black Metallic

2002 BMW M3 - Steel Gray-Coupe, 6 sp
V5SSY

Post by V5SSY »

bLac K aBriOleT89 wrote:Nice! :eek: Nice steering wheel as well 8) ....looks like mine is the Competition?
Hi bud no it's not the competition it's the corse sport wheel and it's about 20 years old my mate had it on a nova sport then an audi 80 sport then i had it on my renault 5 gt turbo now on the mk1 cabby so it's been well used and travelled thanks for the positive feedback :thumbup: :D
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

Damn, those are nice. Do I spy Vmaxx coilovers tucked up in the wheel wells? If so, how do you like them? I just put a set on my Scirocco, but I still have to toss in the engine and trans before I get a chance to see how I like them.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
V5SSY

Post by V5SSY »

Calimus wrote:Damn, those are nice. Do I spy Vmaxx coilovers tucked up in the wheel wells? If so, how do you like them? I just put a set on my Scirocco, but I still have to toss in the engine and trans before I get a chance to see how I like them.
Hi there they are fitted for the purpose of looks only to get the perfect stance so wasn't to bothered about handling ,though i have to say they feel very positive and not over hard as some coilovers on a cabby can be don't think they were vmax though.Bought them off a tuner shop on ebay and according to some of the guys on edition38 forum they actually come from the same factory as the jamex ones without the stickers.I paid £219 and that was delivered so very good value for money in my opinion so it would depend if you want to drive the rocco hard probably better going for a more expensive one
kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Post by kamzcab86 »

Looks great!! :thumbup: 8)