Starting point

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Starting point

Post by Calimus »

Hey, I recognize that dog from the rocco forums on the Tex. Welcome to the other darkside. :D
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
GREENGOLF
What year is your cabby?: 1987

Post by GREENGOLF »

I haven't forgotten y'all. I picked up the motor and trans and the rest of the bits for the diesel swap tonight. Late in March the 010 died on us and Stinky has been in the garage with her guts out. :( She'll be back up and running by April so muh pups have some wind in their earz! The newest pup, Katie, sez hi.
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

GREENGOLF wrote:I haven't forgotten y'all. I picked up the motor and trans and the rest of the bits for the diesel swap tonight. Late in March the 010 died on us and Stinky has been in the garage with her guts out. :( She'll be back up and running by April so muh pups have some wind in their earz! The newest pup, Katie, sez hi.

That is quite a bad case of dandruff that pooch has (don't say the 4 letter word) as there is no such thing. It is myth that you northerners start about this time every year.....as the reason to head south...... :)

Swapping a Diesel is advantageous, no emissions tests, better mileage, and the fumes smell more better.
GREENGOLF
What year is your cabby?: 1987

Post by GREENGOLF »

Stinky's motor and trans is out of her. I'm getting ready to go at it.. I need to figure out a few things and it's GAME ON! :D I ordered my Giles Superpump a week back. Anyone with an eco or any other mechanically injected VW diesel, he's the man.
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989

Post by Calimus »

Good stuffs man, good luck :thumbup:

Oh, and just for brian, here's that 4 leter word, snow.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C