DaisyDub pics-some BIG... (newbie)

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

DaisyDub
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by DaisyDub »

kamzcab86 wrote:
Okay, back to our regularly scheduled thread. :D Yep, Jasmine Yellow was only around for '92, so it's not only a pretty color, it's a special one too! :D
Hey thanks for the info on the color ... and the lights.

I LOVE THE COLOR! And I'm even happier to know it was a one time only color ... awesome!!
-Tara
92 Jasmine Cabriolet
kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Post by kamzcab86 »

Calimus wrote:My goodness Kammy, I think thats the first time I've ever seen you imply foul language in a post.

At least now we all know how TZ works and are better educated. It sucks because they can get their hands on some very rare stuff. Anyway, I don't want to threadjack anymore then I already have.

But I after reading that, I was just :eek:
Yeah, well, between the USPS sitting on their arses and TZ being incommunicado and giving me the runaround until I "threatened" Travis, I'm a little cheesed off at the two organizations. Can ya tell? :lol:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

nope, not at all :P
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C