87 quartett cabrio from the uk

Ok, ok, I mean the cars and thats all I mean. If you have pics of your "Cars" out on the net somewhere, link the image of your "Car" here.

For those of you that don't have a place on the net to host your pics, contact our pic master Calimus at calimus@techography.net

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Post by kamzcab86 »

cabriaulait wrote:hi ohio, im right in the south west of britain in cornwall, it always suprises me how many americans dont know we exist when you consider the mayflower left from here,
Some of my English ancestors hailed from Cornwall! :thumbup: The others came from farther north (Shropshire area).

Sweet Cab you have there! 8)
cabriaulait
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by cabriaulait »

its mad i grew up with bikes, my step dad went up thro the suzukis arriving at the gsx1100r which i loved , but ive never been tempted to own one, ive just got the cab and for now that will do me, as my business is just taking off and evrything goes there tbh, oh and the wife would kill me b4 the bike did....

if you get the chance to test drive the mk5 take it cos it is fun and as its new here you can really annoy the civics heehee
87 cabriolet quartett edt work in progress
cabriaulait
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by cabriaulait »

hey kam whats the cornish family name then, theres not too many to search really if your interested, ive researched alot of my family history and theres records available with reasonable ease up to the 1500s, im from the welsh borders originally, not far from shropshire but my wifes cornish trubred the same house for 350 yrs etc etc yawn yawn.

let me know where your from and ill send you some photos
where im based you can get anywhere in cornwall in 45mins, perfect location really.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/ ... sHouse.jpg

cheers
87 cabriolet quartett edt work in progress