Angry Cabby!!!

Self explanitory, if you did a cool mod to the body to help performance, talk about it here and post some pictures too.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

sk8androck4fun34
What year is your cabby?: 1993
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Angry Cabby!!!

Post by sk8androck4fun34 »

Im looking to make my 87 cabriolet look pissed! i want to get a good eyebrow hood spoiler and form it to my hood but i cant find the one i want. i want that mad look but most the spoilers i found are straight across. i found one once awhile back that curved up at the lights but i didnt save the site and i cant find it again.
87 VW Cabriolet
91 Jeep Wrangler YJ
kamzcab86
Queen and Popette of Cabbydom
What year is your cabby?: 1986

Re: Angry Cabby!!!

Post by kamzcab86 »

What most Mk1 Volkswagen owners do in your shoes is simply use black tape on the headlamps themselves to create the "angry" look. I believe "speedtek" did that to his car, Taz: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1942 .
SoCal_Cabby
Postus-Whorus-Maximus
What year is your cabby?: 0

Post by SoCal_Cabby »

ive always wanted to get the chrome headlight covers and powdercoat them black to give the car the sleepy look
sk8androck4fun34
What year is your cabby?: 1993
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by sk8androck4fun34 »

i do like the look of the vinyl attached to his headlights, im looking to make that look from my hood tho for sure. if i cant find one that suits me i will fabricate my own. im very experienced with fiberglass so i could pprobly make something awesome. ill put up pics when done. first engine, then everything else tho
87 VW Cabriolet
91 Jeep Wrangler YJ