Driveaxle Tools and Turbo

Add how-to's or talk about hi-end engine mods for the performance minded types.

Moderators: kamzcab86, CalAltaDubber

bubster007
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by bubster007 »

You could just cut you legs off and put the top down. My 91 Cabby has a heighth adjustable seat only on the driver's side so the tall women I date just have no legs. I only have an airbag on my side. too. so they best be on my lap if I get hit by a bus. Damn, I think my humor just crossed about 12 lines of insensitivity. OK, I'm butt ugly and bald headed, does that help make up for my rudeness? Any how, This seat has two settings, one for normal height and one for runts like "K". OK, I know I crossed the line again but I always wondered why they go to all the trouble to make a Recarro seat that you could place a pillow in and accomplish the same difference but if you are tall it doesn't help at all. And also. if they are going to put a seat on the passenger side but no air bag then why not a body bag in the glove box? Jez, I am reaching deap for some humor but the truth is that I have family and friends that have been through some tough things in life and it really isn't funny. Sometimes you have to make jokes to help with the reality.
92 Cabby Triple White...de Bubster